Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Etsy Shop

I decided that the best way to give my customers and any admirers out there the first look at items that will soon be in the store would be with a blog. I also had the great idea of maybe bringing my camera along on my thrift store adventures to give everyone the same experience that I had while perusing through dusty vintage treasures. Also, there will be secret sales to customers who subscribe to my blog!

Here are some items already in the shop:

"Mini" Vintage Asian Teapot



A Vintage Hen Candy Dish



Vintage Asian Sugardish

Old bottle with a printed "Poison" label.


A closer look


I hope to see everyone around! Please subscribe for those secret sales and come visit the shop:

The LoveCraft Vestige  <--Click here :)

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a really great thing that you are doing. I am proud to be your first follower. I wish you the best in your venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much Andrew! Your support is appreciated more than you know... <3

    ReplyDelete