Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Items in the Store

I just added 4 new items in the store this evening and have started selling little sachets of 50 vintage buttons. These buttons are handpicked by me and include a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes. Don't worry, I'm not just dumping my hand into the tin and pulling 50 random buttons :)

These little bundles are going for $5.00 a piece and are great for collections, sewing, and crafting.


Yes, 50 buttons fit in that tiny sachet!

I've also been trying to make one of these button coasters but it requires a LOT of patience and it's a little too frustrating of a project to complete at the moment hah...

Here is the link to the tutorial if you want to make your own!

Woven Button Coaster Tutorial


Also, the secret sales that I mentioned in my last post is for subscribers to this blog only. So, any secret sales will be made private to the public and viewable only to followers. So, go ahead and click the "Join This Site" button and treat yourself to monthly or even weekly secret sales in the near future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment