Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thrifting Friday

I went thrifting with my husband on Friday. Woke up and immediately got dressed to visit "Those Were the Days". This was one of the first places I visited when I moved to Missouri because I am immediately attracted to antique malls.


Here are just a few pictures of some things that I found as well as one item that will DEFINITELY be in the shop this week.




I didn't like this one as much to be honest.

 THIS. I went crazy over this. This is a plastic coaster set with an actual butterfly on the inside of the top. This WILL be in the store later on this week. I hid this behind some dishes so that I could come back and buy it on Monday.

 There are 4 or 5 coasters inside I think.

This looked so silly but awesome.

My cat LeaLea while I was working.
Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment